11 Ocak 2014 Cumartesi

Tell your partner can lie


  1Together you can occasionally hear from men that you are exposing the lies in this article. Some of them said with a flurry of self-rescue your wife, she has made some white lies to upset you.
 2
"I swear I only drank two beers"

Generally, smelling like beer kegs fell into the said is a lie.

 3
"On my way, I'll be home soon"

And yet you continue to sip drinks at the bar he is.


 4"I love romantic movies you want to watch, but I never want to see me crying?"
Dear men, we understand, do not like to watch romantic movies if you're a bit honest ...


 5

"Not that I want to make love, I want to lie down there a little bit together"
Reluctant often used against women is a lie this. Well, it was observed that work!



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder