11 Ocak 2014 Cumartesi

Celebrity weight issues

 1

Britney Spears

"I worked hard to have a high nutritional value and which me energy could foods am I consuming. Corn flakes, Caesar salad, soup as well as the toughness as well as giving my weight control that keeps me food I prefer. Burgers and turkey sandwiches eating AmAmAksA most difficult thing I. Stretching to do and sit-ups to pull I love to exercise my legs but it is thickening. dancing keeps me fit.'m doing yoga every day. Eventually I reward myself with ice cream. "

 2
Madonna

"Vegetarian'm for lots of raw vegetables am consumed. Italian food I love, especially the vegetable soup and Caesar salad are my favorites. Fitness in can give you the most important advice excessive Do not hesitate. Many years, the coach me too much exercise they built. Then I realized that this time, a waste of not at all. Now I spend just one and a half hours of yoga. "

 3


Jennifer Lopez

"Breakfast in the egg whites, at noon carbohydrate foods in the evening eating a salad. Vazgeçer whether the habit Temsa coffee beside I ate cookies. Bodies of my feet to keep trying but never an anorexic physics with do not want to. Aerobic and muscle work consisting of a regular exercise program I have. 'Enough' Krav Maga martial arts from shooting my film before I took the course. "
 4


Jennifer Aniston

"Diet, but as a life style Zone method I prefer. These eating habits compared to 40 percent
carbohydrates, 30 percent protein and 30 percent fat you are consuming. Brief sugary and starchy foods, while reducing meat and vegetable consumption are enhanced. Example, scrambled eggs, yogurt or cake , a salad for lunch, dinner, if the chicken, fish or red meat you can eat. should stay away from bread and pasta. Fitness olaraks to only three times a week, one hour of cardio exercises I'm doing. "


 6

Catherine Zeta Jones

"Carbohydrate foods completely cut fruits and vegetables Qn restricted consumed proposing Atkins diet, work for me can tell you that. Single attention should carbohydrate-based vegetables and potatoes not to eat. This is actually easy for me because it does not not seem to let many foods carbohydrate contains. These zaafl to cope with clock 17.00 I do not eat carbohydrates after. Exercises olaraks fencing'm doing. "


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder